Information concerning personal data processing
regarding the participation of authors, reviewers and other parties in the editorial process (information obligation implemented in relation to Art. 13 and Art. 14 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679)
- Your personal data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 section 1 letter (b) and letter (c) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- The administrator of your personal data is the University of Public and Individual Security “Apeiron” in Krakow, ul. Krupnicza 3, 31-123 Kraków, Poland.
- The personal data administrator has appointed the Data Protection Inspector who controls the accuracy of personal data processing and can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the editorial process.
- Providing data is a necessary condition for the realization of the purposes for which the data have been gathered, and refusal to provide them is tantamount to the inability to implement the editorial process.
- The receiver of you personal data will be the University of Public and Individual Security “Apeiron” in Krakow, ul. Krupnicza 3, 31-123 Kraków, Poland.
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration period of the editorial process and afterwards for the period compliant with binding law.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties or to third countries.
- You have the right to access, rectify, delete and restrict the processing of your data.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making nor profiling.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on data protection.